Hampton Inn Princeton
$45
$68
$66
Agoda.com
All reviewswithin walking distancepopcorn machinetexas roadhousecracker barrelwinterplace ski resortroom was cleanwest virginiano exceptionbreakfast staffparking lotcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast areaeasy accessvery nice hotelshort drivefresh fruit
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've stayed in 3 Hampton inns in the past 6 weeks and each was better than the last with the first being a "5". We fell in without a reservation and they gave us an excellent rate and rooms very close together. The room was clean. The design of the room was excellent. Hampton will always be my first choice in the future. Walked to 2 good resturants.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We really enjoyed our overnight stay at this hotel. Our room was clean and very nicely appointed. There were lots of easy to reach electrical outlets and a charging station for a phone and tablet. The breakfast was very good. I especially like the fact that Hampton Inns have cooked oatmeal with toppings (instead of instant packs).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This hotel is very clean and has a nice heated pool (But no hot tub). The staff is very nice, the breakfast not too bad, and the entire place was very clean and fresh. I would say it is the best hotel in this town, as I have stayed at many of the others in the past 2 or 3 years.
My suggestion to travelers visiting this nice hotel is to stay in a room that is somewhat shielded from the I-77 highway. Many large trucks use their "Jake brakes" as they start down the grade that is just past the hotel. Also, do not accept a room that is beside the elevator if you are a light sleeper. My room did not have a microwave or fridge, but I did not ask if they had any rooms that did, as I did not need them.
I give the hotel a thumbs up. They were very nice and I am sure they would have moved me if I had asked.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

As with all Hampton Stays I have experienced, this one was just what I expected. Great service, clean up-to-date room! Right off the interstate, 15 minutes from winterplace, HHonors and Rewards program; staying here was a no brain er!

Room Tip: If you are going to use the elevator, it is closer to park in back near the center entrance! But there is no handicap curbing, you will need to lift luggage over curb if you do choose to load in and out from the back.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This hotel was very clean and cozy. We got back from the ski slopes and had fresh coffee, hot chocolate and popcorn in front of a cozy fire in the lobby. Breakfast had a great selection for our picky eaters in our group. Thanks to all the hotel staff for making our stay great!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family