$105
$59
$65
Budget Inn(Princeton)
$50
All reviewspopcorn machinewithin walking distancecracker barrelwest virginiaroom was cleanparking lottexas steakhousebreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastno exceptionwould stay here againfresh fruitafter a long daythe breakfast areawe've stayedstaff was friendlyeasy access
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This hotel is very clean and has a nice heated pool (But no hot tub). The staff is very nice, the breakfast not too bad, and the entire place was very clean and fresh. I would say it is the best hotel in this town, as I have stayed at many of the others in the past 2 or 3 years.
My suggestion to travelers visiting this nice hotel is to stay in a room that is somewhat shielded from the I-77 highway. Many large trucks use their "Jake brakes" as they start down the grade that is just past the hotel. Also, do not accept a room that is beside the elevator if you are a light sleeper. My room did not have a microwave or fridge, but I did not ask if they had any rooms that did, as I did not need them.
I give the hotel a thumbs up. They were very nice and I am sure they would have moved me if I had asked.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

As with all Hampton Stays I have experienced, this one was just what I expected. Great service, clean up-to-date room! Right off the interstate, 15 minutes from winterplace, HHonors and Rewards program; staying here was a no brain er!

Room Tip: If you are going to use the elevator, it is closer to park in back near the center entrance! But there is no handicap curbing, you will need to lift luggage over curb if you do choose to load in and out from the back.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This hotel was very clean and cozy. We got back from the ski slopes and had fresh coffee, hot chocolate and popcorn in front of a cozy fire in the lobby. Breakfast had a great selection for our picky eaters in our group. Thanks to all the hotel staff for making our stay great!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had a great experience at this Hampton Inn. It's in a convenient location, close to I-77, but very quiet and we never heard any traffic. There's a Texas Steakhouse and Cracker Barrel right by the parking lot in easy walking distance. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Best place to stay if you are headed to Winterplace, just passing through or have business in the area. Closer to Winterplace than Beckley and no toll roads in-between. Adequate parking, indoor pool, restaurants nearby, nice accommodations. We had a great stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family