“Marvelous Mexican.”

Campestre
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Princeton, West Virginia, United States
“Marvelous Mexican.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Have been numerous times. Food and service is always excellent.Nice variety when other family members want something besides mexican. They offer great additional cuisine.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Carolyn B

Princeton, West Virginia
“While it Ain't the Four Seasons For a Strip Mall in West Virginia It's Not Bad...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I go here every month or so. The garlic salsa and the chips are a particular treat. It is important to remember that for this part of the world McDonalds is semi-fine dining and this is certainly a couple of steps up from that. The food is adequately prepared, the wait staff is ok and while it's a bit pricey by Princeton standards it's a pretty good week-day eat-out.

• Visited February 2014
Welland
“Wonderful”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Wonderful from start to finish! Nice greeting, reasonable food, inexpensive drinks, friendly servers.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank crowlandgrange
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
“Delicious and Fast Service”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We popped in on a Saturday night. We had a party of 8 and they seated us quickly. Our orders ran the gammut from unique items on their menu to more mainstream choices. We all loved what we ordered. Our server was kind and attentive keeping our beverages filled and checking on us. The food was spicy! My husband loves spicy food, and he was even surprised how spicy his dish was. We all loved it, but just be aware that some of their sauces really pack a punch! We will definitely go there again in the future and I wouldn't hesitate to recomend it to anyone. This is a great place.

• Visited January 2014
Hinton,WV
“Great Place”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I love this restaurant!!! Everything about this place is good from the appetizer to the meal! The meals have great portions and you can actually walk away saying that you are full; however you might be wanting more of the wonderful taste! They have a bar but it is nothing that you have to be afraid of taking a child around. I have taken my child since she was a baby and I never felt that the atmosphere was too much. I would have to call this a family restaurant because I always see families eating here. I hardly see anybody drinking even a beer. I have had their mixed drinks and beer and have nothing to complain about. I love everything about this restaurant!!!!

• Visited December 2013