“Great Place”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Hinton,WV
“Great Place”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I love this restaurant!!! Everything about this place is good from the appetizer to the meal! The meals have great portions and you can actually walk away saying that you are full; however you might be wanting more of the wonderful taste! They have a bar but it is nothing that you have to be afraid of taking a child around. I have taken my child since she was a baby and I never felt that the atmosphere was too much. I would have to call this a family restaurant because I always see families eating here. I hardly see anybody drinking even a beer. I have had their mixed drinks and beer and have nothing to complain about. I love everything about this restaurant!!!!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Brittany C

Charleston, South Carolina
“Surprisingly Good!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have eaten at Campestre many times over the past several years. The food is consistently good, much more so than one might expect when dining in such a small community. The staff is very friendly and efficient. It can be busy on weekend nights (must be the food!), but you usually don't have to wait too long to get a seat. Try it!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank JamesIslandTraveler
Outer Banks, NC
“Good food, very friendly service”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Nothing to write home about but the food was good and hot and fresh and the service was great. Very friendly.

Visited December 2013
Newcastle, Ontario
“Fast and friendly”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We knew we found a good place when we saw it was filled with local folks. Service was fast and friendly and the food was great. The grilled taco salad with shrimp was amazing. If you need a Mexican fix when you're in Princeton, here's the spot.

• Visited October 2013
Astor, Florida
“Yummy”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

This is a great little place! The food is really some of the best Mexican food we have ever had. Such a delightful surprise tucked away here.

1 Thank Sarah G