“My secret addiction...”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Beckley, West Virginia
“My secret addiction...”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Okay, not so secret...Campestre has the best chimichangas around, hands down, and I have to visit at least once a week just to have them...

1 Thank oldcrowwv

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Mexican I have ever eaten!”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

I travel a lot through many states and always try different Mexican restaurants. The food here has to be the worst I have ever eaten! I had the beef enchiladas, very bland, almost tasted like the kind you get in Banquet frozen dinners. My husband's chicken enchiladas were no better! Save your money!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank travlinladi
“Campestre-one of the best Mexican restaurants anywhere!”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I just had another delightful meal at Campestre! I came at 12:00 pm on Saturday. The restaurant was extremely clean. My waiter was excellent and the food tasted the way you wish all Mexican food could taste. I had Pollo Feliz. Even the beans tasted good! No blah rice & beans here. We look forward to this taste treat every time we come to th I77/460 crossroads in Princeton. It's in the Walmart shopping center. Don't miss it!

1 Thank Ceenan