“Cold chicken chunks”

Chili's
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Princeton
“Cold chicken chunks”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Waitress had a scowel, which did eventually improve. Buffalo chicken chunks are literally COLD and has a spice level that could be tolerated by my 5 year old. Philly steak bites missing the green peppers & onions. Worst of all....my & my hubby's food was brought out 5 minutes prior to our kid's meals; with the server saying, "kids meals are right behind me." glad we r just passing through town, otherwise we would not b back.

Pounding,Mill, Virginia, United States
“My visit to Chili's.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

enjoyed the small hamburgers. had a nice salad, and wonderful friends to share some time of joy and laughter together, you don't get that often enought.

1 Thank Rita M
Princeton, West Virginia
“awesome food”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

awesome food!! chicken and rice meal was great! cant remember the name of it. lol! would definately recommend and not too pricey....love it!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank looney2361
Bluefield
“Great service, poor food”
Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by for dinner last Monday. Great service from waitress, but food was poor in taste and quanity. Sauce on my ribs was cold. French fries very lukewarm and tasted as if they had been setting under a heat lamp an hour. 1/2 rach of ribs yielded 4 ribs, with lost no meat on them. I had a good meal here a couple of times, but this convinced me to not return.

1 Thank brookiefly
“Great service great drinks!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here on our way to myrtle beach awesome margarita!

2 Thank Carmenrida