“Will DEFINITELY stay again!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Princeton

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Princeton
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
Ottawa, Canada
“Will DEFINITELY stay again!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My wife and kids came for fun and business. The hotel has a beautiful entrance, clean and smelled refreshing. The front staff were super friendly and made the experience so positive. The rooms were modern and equipped with more than I expected! Gym and a swim in the morning. Worked at the Business centre in the lobby. This is a gem and there is no place I would rather stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Bolton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a great time at Microtel Inn and Suites. The location was great. The noise level was low and the breakfast food was good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Woodbridge, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

SAFETY HAZARD! When I booked a room , I requested a non smoking room. When we checked in ,
I was asked to sign a non smoking room disclaimer and agreement .When we were in our room , I noticed
that the smoke alarm was broken/tampered. That morning, I informed Ms Suzanne Starks (manager) .
She told me that they know that the smoke alarm in our room is broken . THAT is a safety hazard for ME!
When I asked her why did they let me sign a non smoking room disclaimer and agreement if the
smoke alarm is broken , she told me that it's not the smoke alarm . It is when their housekeeping
employees come inside your room and smell that there is somebody who is smoking.
Come on MS Starks the manager. Please refer to your non-smoking disclaimer form that you let me sign.
The non smoking disclaimer states:
I,______,(print name), understand that I am renting a NON SMOKING room.I am responsible for my gueast
and damages that they may cause. I also understand that if anyone smoke in my room I will pay a
fine of $150.00
The Microtel smoke alarms are sensitive and are set to detect ANY type of smoke in
the Non- Smoking room and if a member of the local fire department come to the hotel property,
I will be fined an additional $550.00.

THE SMOKE ALARM IS BROKEN/TAMPERED and your management knows about it .

Ms Starks , manager, please don't look down on your customers that they don't read and understand .
You refused to give me a copy of my reciept for your reason that I booked through Orbitz, telling me
that I got it in a lower price, implying that I don't deserve a good service from you .
After a horrible experience discussing with you that I deserve a reciept , finally , you gave me one.
I have reported to the Fire Department of Princeton ,West Virgina by phone about the unsafe condition
and I was forwarded to the West Virgina State fire Marshall

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank M R
Erie
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We chose Microtel to stay to break up our trip. walls are very thin and could hear the tv playing in the next room. overall the room was okay and we had a decent sleep to be able to travel home the next day. Don't think we would choose a Microtel for future overnights.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Princeton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton
Quality Inn
#10 of 15 in Princeton
3.5 of 5 stars 15 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Princeton / I-77

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Princeton? Share your experiences!