“Very clean and Cozy!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
“Very clean and Cozy!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very clean and cozy. Near good restaurants! Excellent breakfast included!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Hello,

My staff and I would like to thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay with us and hope you will return again soon. Have a great day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Lincoln County, WV
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We were in Princeton for my son to be a part of the state math field day competition at Concord University. I hadn't been to this hotel before. I have to say that we all really enjoyed this hotel. As soon as we walked in the door, we were met my very pleasant and friendly staff. Our room was absolutely perfect. I bring my own cleaning supplies for any room we stay in. But this one really was clean! I was pleasantly surprised. Even the vent in the bathroom was clean! The beds were very clean. Even the heating/cooling unit was clean as well. The pool was great...smelled a little strong of bleach, but they probably had just treated it. They offer cookies, coffee and tea at all times in the lobby. The breakfast was very nice. Everything was very good and so clean. Thank you so much for our room, we really enjoyed it.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us during Math Field day. It was a pleasure serving you and I will let my staff know they did a wonderful job. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Monclova, Ohio
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We stopped here late at night as our half way driving point. The person on the phone we reserved with was very friendly and extremely accomondating. He gave us a great rate on the suite room. We arrived at midnight and everything was ready including the special request to pull the sofa out for us so it was easier to carry all our kids in to sleep. The room was very clean and the bedding was soft and comfortable. We especially appreciated the hot breakfast buffet in the morning to start our day. Overall this is a very nice and clean hotel off the highway.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stopped here on a whim on our drive home. We were placed in an oversized room that was so nice. The service was great. Room was clean and very large.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay. We hope to see you again very soon.

Gerard Caron/General Manager
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Finally, a clean and comfortable place. I am very squeamish about hotel rooms and I inspect the room thoroughly (under mattresses, bathtub hairs, under beds, funny smells, etc.) NOTHING was wrong with this place! I loved it. I slept in a comfortable bed - very clean-smelling room with extremely soft pillows and bedding! My husband said the pool was chilly but they used it anyway. Breakfast was fine too - very nice staff - even helped my husband bring breakfast up to me and my baby. Wonderful and cozy stay and I will stay again! By the way, fresh free coffee and cookies at the front desk, a library to check out books, and a fireplace there to read by. I paid around $100 for the night - bargain price. Very convenient off highway. ate at applebees nearby - good choice.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
innerkip, on
Reviewed February 12, 2012

We have stayed in several Country Inn's and have always found them to be very lovely. This hotel though was just average. We were travelling with our small dog and the room we were put in definitely smelled of whatever disinfectant they use for their 'pet' rooms. The hotel and room itself was nicely decorated to the usual Country Inn style. We had been looking forward to a swim in their indoor pool but when we got there the chlorine smell was so strong that it hurt our eyes to walk in the pool room so we couldn't go for a swim. The breakfast was fine and we had no other complaints. This hotel was okay but I would go elsewhere next time.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 26, 2012

The property is very new and is in great shape. Our room was clean and neat. The beds are soft and there was plenty of pillows. Flat Screen T.V. in the room. The breakfast was the normal Bacon or Sausage, Eggs, Waffle and oatmeal. The Hot tub was warm and worked well the exercize room had the standard treadmill and Illicptical machines. Our room was on the east side so I did not hear the interstate, which is close by, our friends stayed on the west side and did hear the traffic. I unlike other reviewers did not hear anyone in rooms around us. They do have a 24 hour cancellation policy so beware of this... Plenty of food like Applebees and Outback near by. Other wise a good place to stop overnight while traveling up I 77.

Room Tip: Stay on the East Side 4th floor.