“Best Place to Stay in Princeton WVa”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Have stayed at this Sleep Inn many times over the past 8 years and it keeps getting better. it has been Recently renovated, is clean, is always very clean, staff are efficient, and the entire hotel is pet friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bob O
Doreen K, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are so glad you liked the cleanliness of the room and friendliness of our staff. Our staff members work very hard to make sure each guest is satisfied with their stay and I am glad it's being appreciated by our guests. Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.Hope to see you again really soon!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

A long drive home from vacation, we were hoping for a peaceful and enjoyable stay over on the way home. We found it at the Sleep Inn. Great customer service, it's a peaceful and beautiful location - the remodeling job is just sleek and updated and makes for a good experience. Breakfast in the morning was good, well maintained and the area cleaned regularly (I never saw the attendant sit down once in fact) We were even offered our choice of location which was a nice bonus! The best shower I had in a long time - comfortable beds - just overall a great stay. We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we greatly appreciate your feedback! We as a staff are very proud of the hotel and believe it is the best in Princeton! Again, thank you so much for your wonderful review and comments about our hotel! Hope to see you again really soon!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My family and I had a wonderful experience at this hotel on our trip back home, it was very clean and the hotel staff were great! The young lady at the front desk (I think her name was Brianna) was very friendly, she greeted us with a smile and gave us a room close to the elevator since we had a pet and would need to take her outside during the night. Checkout was very fast and the gentleman at the front desk was very professional. The rooms were nice and clean but small for the price. Breakfast was great, except for the bread it was rather hard and still cold. Overall it was a great stay and in an excellent location, many restaurants near by and easy access on and off the highway!

• Stayed: June 2014
Doreen K, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you so much for posting your comments about our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. It is our goal to greet every guest that visits our hotel with friendly service. It is equally as important to make sure you have a clean room and your stay is as comfortable as we possibly can make it. Thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I actually loved the hotel.. The breakfast was good, a lot of things to choose from... The rooms were recently updated I was told, and I could tell.. Everything was very clean.. I was there for a few days on business and it was quiet and had a nice desk to do my work.

The only problem I had was with a front desk clerk. I didn't catch her name, but there was a blond girl working at the desk and she was way more interested in flirting with other guest(s) than she was answering my questions. Every time I came down to the desk or just walked by she was talking to a guy(s) at the desk. I thought it was very unprofessional. I felt like I was intruding every time I needed something.

Other than that I had a great stay, but I thought that was not something the management would want represented at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank William A

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. However, I am concerned that you did not find our staff to be very accommodating. Please allow us to apologize for the service you received. This is not the type of service that we as company approve of and I will address this issue with the staff. We would love the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel so we may be given the opportunity to satisfy you and your family.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great little hotel in Princton, WV. Just right off interstate 77. Close to several restaurants. Great indooor pool and good breakfast bar with coffee machine in the room. I was very impressed by the staff at the hotel. The price was right and clean comtemporary rooms. Again the staff was wonderful and very very helpful. Next time in Princeton, WV this place is the place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Doreen K, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night’s stay a satisfying one. The principle goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests. But, it’s only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.
Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We’re committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed here 2 times separated by one week. The first stay was during cool weather so we did not need the AC system and the room was quiet. But the second time was during warm weather. The room was very noisy due to the AC units from other rooms. Luckily the HVAC system has a fan setting which produced enough white noise for us to get sleep. However the refrigerator was very noisy.
The breakfast buffet was fine.
The folks at the front desk was very nice and helpful.
Note that the mini-frig in the room does not have a freezer which we needed to keep our artificial ice (for our cooler) frozen.
I would not stay here on business. The work desk is very small and not conducive to work.

Overall this is a nice place but I would only stay here in cool weather. In the summer the noise would be terrible.

Note: For a place to eat, go to the Hong Kong Chinese restaurant. Small place with takeout and only 4 table but very good food and very reasonable prices.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dav456

Thank You for your recent review of the Sleep Inn & Suites Princeton WV. Your opinion is valued greatly as a Choice Hotel Guest. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered during your stay. I would like the opportunity to serve you again in the future to provide a favorable stay. Please feel free to contact me to further discuss and matters surrounding your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Had to visit friends in area on Memorial Day weekend. All room in area are over priced. But for what we paid was somewhat decent. Breakfast okay, clean contemporary room. Staff friendly. AC a little noisy and pet friendly. Would stay again, If the price was right and nothing else met our standards..

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Doreen K, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.