“Awesome ”

Ranked #5 of 10 things to do in Princeton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

A very well designed and fantastic escape room. Erika is fabulous! Fun times! Can't wait for the new room!

Date of experience: July 2017

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

As an escape room junkie (I try to go whenever and wherever I can!) Room #117

Review for the Captain's Cabin Room.

Theme: Pirate

Difficulty: Not too rough. It was just me and I almost made it.

Price: $18 (30% cheaper than the standard $25)

Notes: The game-master watches closely so the hints when needed are spot on. The room itself is not that high tech, but the puzzles are all pirate themed and the game itself has a nice flow. Overall, I had a LOT of fun! If you've never done an escape room before, this is good one to kick it off!

The company: The owners are really nice and very accommodating! 2nd room being built & I WILL be back.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Had a great time getting to know our fellow escape room artists! We made it out in time! The price is very good for the experience!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed March 14, 2017

I had never tried an escape room before. Now I am Hooked. This so much fun. I really had to put on my thinking cap and worked with team. This great for a group of friends, family, or co workers. We had a great time.

Date of experience: December 2016