“Good stay.”
Review of Days Inn Princeton

Days Inn Princeton
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Princeton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Meadows Of Dan
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I stayed at this Days Inn in May and was very pleased with my super clean room. It smelled fresh and the carpets had been vacuumed. My bathroom was also very clean. Rates were excellent and staff was courteous and helpful. I would stay at this Days Inn again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Evans, Georgia
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Room was very clean. Rate was wonderful. All the other hotels around area were booked, and the lady held 3 rooms for us. The air conditioner was amazing. The breakfast was just waffles and cereals, but all clean.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Bridgeton, New Jersey
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Our family every year for about 7or 8 years have been staying at the Princeton WV Days Inn for 5 days, We always reserve 3 or 4 rooms. every year we had no problems everybody was great and our rooms was always clean and the staff was very nice! This past week - 7/10/14 - 7/15/14 we just spent our 5 days there and we was not happy about the housekeeping dept.
Everyday we had to go get towels and 2 days our bed did not get made, One day I went to walmart and my brother in law was outside our rooms and the housekeeping lady asked him was that his room, He told her that it was not his room that we ran to walmart and we would be right back we was gone about half hour then we returned and we left for the day,
We came back about 8:oo at night and discovered nobody even took care of the rooms and had no clean towels, So I went and complainted about nobody taking care of our room and the gentlemen told me that the housekeepers are on a schedule so they could not come back to take care of my room.I could not believe this what kind of customer service is this? The housekeeper couldn't go clean the next room then go back and clean the rooms she did get to do the first time.
So I called the Days Inn manager about this issue and she never returned my call, what kind of customer service is this?
Me and my family will NEVER go to this hotel again.
The 1 star was for the housekeeper that took care of the breakfast area she is very good! We remember her every year that we came.
Also Bethany @ the front desk was very nice and so was the gentlemen working the 11-7 shift.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank george r

Travelers are raving about these Princeton hotels

newton nc usa
Reviewed July 16, 2014

the desk person who checked us in I believe his name was Danny(?) was kind, polite & helpful with us being handicapped older travelers. Asked us if we would like some delivery menus. Our room was extremely clean & even though I smoke you could not tell that there was a smoker there before me. The bathroom was big enough for my walker which I use to walk with. Breakfast the next day was not up to Day's Inn standards. Other Day's Inn's always have donuts or pastry but did have orange juice. The water pressure & coffee in the room were wonderful. There was also refrigerator microwave & free wifi . The housekeepers you can tell take pride in the rooms they clean.

Room Tip: clean, quiet, polite desk staff & housekeepers. Housekeeper even offered to help with putting a...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Charleston and needed somewhere cheap to stay. It was clean, the shower was powerful and the beds were comfortable. The only issue we had was the refrigerator in the room made a buzzing sound all night. The breakfast is mediocre but is included in the price so don't expect much. I can't give it more than three as it just isn't that type of hotel. Great value for money!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple