“?”
Review of Days Inn Princeton

Days Inn Princeton
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Princeton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Roanoke
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I stayed in room 119 on two seperate occassions this past month. Both stays were great! The staff was very friendly and accomidating. They went out of their way to make sure I had what I needed. My room was clean. It looked like there was new decor in the room. I especially like the pretty bedspreads. I will be returning to Princeton this winter for a ski trip. I will definetly stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 119 is an excellent room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
NORTHFIELD
Reviewed October 11, 2012

room was clean....most important !!
New bright bedspreads were a welcome change
Employees were very pokite and friendly

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Covington, Virginia
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have stayed at this Days Inn twice. We have our big family reunions in princeton at the Glenwood Park. First time was when they had a jacuzzi in the pool area. It actually seemed a lot better the first time around than a second one.

The cost of the room is decent. Some of the staff is are super nice, but the guy that was there at night was a total dirtbag. Didn't want to get up out of the chair for a minute.

They had redone the pool area, it actually looks decent, but I believe they did it in order to cover up keeping it clean. My family and I headed to the pool at nights when everyone was done going out for the night it's open from 10am - 10pm. The water was decent, but you get this slimy feeling on your skin.

I didn't get to test out the breakfast this time around.
The wifi was a tad slow and it kept kicking me off every few minutes.

The room we stayed in (#154) smelled horrible with cigarette smoke. We opened the door and cut on the air conditioner for a while and that seemed to help. The room was pretty clean and I became very paranoid after the reviews. There was mold in the bathroom and the shower curtain was a joke. Didn't have the liner so water was pouring all over the floor and the walls were wet which would also explain the wallpaper peeling off the walls.

Between the pool and our room my allergies were flaring up bad. Maybe mold, smoke, chlorine, or something I really don't know. I know when I was in the pool we were all coughing, sneezing, and feeling really congested by early morning.

The mattresses were really firm and with my back, it was awful to sleep on.

Apparently there is a weight room that is only limited to construction workers, which makes no sense to me.

I do like the location it is in the middle of plenty of food places and they're all within walking distance.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family