“Pancho's Tex-Mex”
Review of Pancho's Mexican Cantina - CLOSED

Pancho's Mexican Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Pancho's is not the most authentic Mexican restaurant in the area, but it has its good points. The food is tasty and the service is nice. We had two Zapatas Platters among 4 people. It was plentiful and delicious. The server checked on us throughout our long stay and did not rush us. The ladies restroom needs remodeled. I would stop in again and recommend Pancho's to others.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stopped by for lunch. I thought it was very good as did my husband. Service was good. Food arrived quickly. For three of us our bill was over $50.00 so a little pricey in my opinion.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite Mexican restaurant, we live across the river near Gallipolis, Ohio and never regret making the drive. We love the food and always get a pitcher of the margaritas on the rocks! For those from Ohio, it is in WV so there is a smoking section. The place seems to be well ventilated so if you sit in non-smoking its not a problem.

1  Thank JCFOhio
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Our food was good, nice and spicy the way I like it, plus good beer on draught. The food took so long to get, I was wondering if either they ran out to the market, or if they had to find a chicken and slay it. Geeeez