“Great Dinneri”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Pipestem
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Since opening our doors in 2002, we have added two additional seating areas. We have an indoor dining room, an enclosed porch as well as an open-air deck that is also utilized in winter months! Casual attire, friendly atmosphere, and great food and drinks!
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Dined at Brandon's while staying at Pipestem Park. We enjoyed the whole dining experience. The staff friendly and checked back often. The food was excellent. My wife really liked their fried green tomatoes and pork BBQ the BBQ chicken was great.

Would return

Reviewed January 2, 2017

nice, quaint restaurant. Service was pretty fast, and the food was pretty good. I had the pork bbq plate. The pork was tender and had a good flavor. Our only complaint was the waitress kept trying to hurry us out. They did not close till 9. We arrived around 7. The first trip to the table, less than 5 mins after she gave us our food, she asked if we wanted desert. The next trip she asked us if we wanted a box. I told her that we were going to eat it there. The next time we saw her, she gave us the ticket. My husband tried to order a shot and she said the manager had locked the bar door. I asked if what time they closed. She said 9 but they wanted to close early. We would have had drinks and watched the game. The waitress was not rude, just young and ready to be somewhere else.

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Good food and good service! We got the BBQ and it was delicious! We also got several sides and they were tasty. Definitely recommend this place! I wish we would have stayed at the inn here rather than the pipestem spa and cabins. We had the worst experience there!

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

The night we visited Brandon's was very busy; a full house of diners. The staff was friendly and the food good. My ribs were moist and fall off the bone tender. The fried mushrooms appetizer were good too. The BBQ sauce was sweet, which I like. Looking forward to coming back.

Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

Ok bbq food, sides were inconsistent. Ribs good, wings were breaded. Great place to bring kids and prices reasonable. Good alternative to the lodge restaurants.

Been to Brandon's BBQ & Grille? Share your experiences!