“Don't recommend”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Pipestem
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Since opening our doors in 2002, we have added two additional seating areas. We have an indoor dining room, an enclosed porch as well as an open-air deck that is also utilized in winter months! Casual attire, friendly atmosphere, and great food and drinks!
Reviewed July 19, 2013

If you want catering from Brandon’s get everything in writing, price and quality. I had eaten the pulled pork BBQ at a function and it was good. I talked with Brandon on the telephone to order the same for a reception I was hosting. Went I picked-up the food Brandon insisted that I had ordered more BBQ than I really had. The BBQ pork was not the same quality instead it was mostly fat. I was told by him that he made his own rolls and that they were about the size of hamburger rolls. I ordered 50, but when I got them to the reception I found they were small stale and crumbly dinner rolls. I believe they had been previously frozen. We ate without rolls and pitched the ones I had purchased. There also was a debate over how much he had quoted me for the rolls. I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

A must visit while in the Pipestem, WV area. Service was very good and the ribs were fantastic. There were six in our party and everyone enjoyed their meals. Rustic décor and most enjoyable. Owner is on site and makes it a priority to visit with all of his guests during their dining experience. Make sure to try the peanut butter pie!

3  Thank Danny B
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Brandon's is hidden within the woods across from the entrance to Pipestem Resort. It is located on the Nostalgia Inn complex. Brandon's serves great barbeque along with great steaks. The atmosphere is relaxed and during the warmer months, it is a treat to dine on the huge screen-enclosed porch. Service is always excellent.

1  Thank lkmeador
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Nice atmosphere and good food. Enjoyed sitting on the patio for lunch. 1/2 rack of ribs were good, but small (4)

1  Thank Kathy W
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We entered right across from Pipestem resort and missed the turn to the restaurant. This sent us on a crazy drive through what looked like campers with home additions built right to them. We were a little concerned but have found great BBQ in a gas station in the past so we pressed on.

I'm glad we did. The restaurant itself is very well-kept. The menu is your standard BBQ fare and thatis eexactly what we were looking for. I had ribs and steak combo. The steak was a little under done but not so much that it was bad. The ribs were fantastic. Great flavor on the meat and the sauce was tasty. Service was also very good.

I'm really glad we found Brandon's. We did not want to drive much more and I couldn't stand the idea of eating in the resort restaurant again.

Been to Brandon's BBQ & Grille? Share your experiences!