Our fourth time back to Pipestem State Park, but the first trip in the winter. Stayed in a small suite in the lodge (we usually get a two bedroom cabin). Park is beautiful beyond words, with top rate resort facilities - golf course, indoor and outdoor pools, horseback riding, tennis, etc. Hotel is basic but clean and confortable and they really make an effort to keep the facility in good shape. Serviceable onsite restaurant which helps when you consider the isolated location. An all around great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The vistas of the Bluestone Gorge and exciting array of recreational opportunities make Pipestem Resort State Park a favorite getaway spot. Pipestem offers guests two lodge options: the year-round McKeever Lodge and the seasonal Mountain Creek Lodge. McKeever Lodge features an indoor heated pool, game room, saunas and exercise room. Enjoy the full service Bluestone Dining Room or lighter fare and specialty coffees of the Canyon Rim Cafe. The secluded Mountain Creek Lodge can be reached only by a 3,600 foot aerial tramway that crosses the Bluestone River before delivering guests to the lodge. Each room features a balcony overlooking the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Pipestem Resort State Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pipestem Resort State Park Hotel Pipestem
- Pipestem Hotel State Park
- State Park Resort Pipestem