We make regular pilgrimages to this restaurant.
Ok, we didn't get married here, but we did have our rehearsal and wedding dinner here, at a few tables in the restaurant. The chef, at that time was amazing - very accommodating. 'Heard he used to work at the Greenbrier....wouldn't be surprised! The food was excellent...this place is a little gem in the area. We all stayed at the lower lodge, and you could see guests arriving on the aerial tram - how groovy is that?
What an idyllic place - peaceful and beautiful. To enjoy an intimate and warm (and delicious) meal with good friends or family - who could ask for more?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The vistas of the Bluestone Gorge and exciting array of recreational opportunities make Pipestem Resort State Park a favorite getaway spot. Pipestem offers guests two lodge options: the year-round McKeever Lodge and the seasonal Mountain Creek Lodge. McKeever Lodge features an indoor heated pool, game room, saunas and exercise room. Enjoy the full service Bluestone Dining Room or lighter fare and specialty coffees of the Canyon Rim Cafe. The secluded Mountain Creek Lodge can be reached only by a 3,600 foot aerial tramway that crosses the Bluestone River before delivering guests to the lodge. Each room features a balcony overlooking the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Pipestem Resort State Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pipestem Resort State Park Hotel Pipestem
- Pipestem Hotel State Park
- State Park Resort Pipestem