We had a group of 48(25 rooms). As far as we know now only one room had bedbugs, and it was confirmed by management. Contaminated room was 703. Otherwise, we enjoyed our stay. Rooms were very cool on lower floors and warmer as you went up. One couple left early because their room was so cold and noisy. Beware of the scrambled eggs on the breakfast buffet; obviously powered and not good. You can order off the menu to avoid that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The vistas of the Bluestone Gorge and exciting array of recreational opportunities make Pipestem Resort State Park a favorite getaway spot. Pipestem offers guests two lodge options: the year-round McKeever Lodge and the seasonal Mountain Creek Lodge. McKeever Lodge features an indoor heated pool, game room, saunas and exercise room. Enjoy the full service Bluestone Dining Room or lighter fare and specialty coffees of the Canyon Rim Cafe. The secluded Mountain Creek Lodge can be reached only by a 3,600 foot aerial tramway that crosses the Bluestone River before delivering guests to the lodge. Each room features a balcony overlooking the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Pipestem Resort State Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pipestem Resort State Park Hotel Pipestem
- Pipestem Hotel State Park
- State Park Resort Pipestem