“Loved the Carne Asada”

Ranked #25 of 106 Restaurants in Parkersburg
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to Tampico Mexican Restaurant! A family-friendly restaurant with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, Tampico features a wide selection of delicious Mexican fare with a homemade approach. Customers love our molcajete azteca, chili relleno, sizzlin fajitas, shrimp ranchero, carne asada, burritos, and huge variety of margaritas! From the moment you walk in, you'll be amazed by the friendly service. Our staff can often be found greeting guests at the door or checking in while you dine to make sure you are loving the food. Whether you've been dining with us for years or it's your first time visiting, we look forward to treating you like family!
Blissfield, Michigan
“Loved the Carne Asada”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Group of 7 dined here on Saturday and we all enjoyed our meals. Large portions and cheap prices. The Carne Asada was HUGE and so tasty--my leftovers were even better for breakfast. My daughter loved the Steak Miramar. Tamales were yummy too. Rice/Beans, Chips and salsa were average--no complaints or rave reviews. We didnt have any margies or visit the restrooms. Quick, cheap and yummy-- just what we were looking for that evening.

• Visited September 2013

Williamstown, West Virginia, United States
“Love It”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The food is delicious, the cheese dip is to die for, a little pricey but absolutely worth it. Endless baskets of fresh warm chips and salsa. The service is always friendly, courteous and welcoming. My kids not only love the food but all the staff as well, definitely a favorite.

• Visited May 2013
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“DIRTY”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My silverware had what I think were multiple bean stains and my waitress scoffed at me when I asked her to bring me a new pair.

• Visited March 2013
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“COLD FOOD!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My food and my kids' was very cold and NOT TASTY at all! Our waitress wanted us out of there and was rushing us to finish! On top of that, the restrooms were EXTREMELY DIRTY

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank LoganN60713
Parkersburg, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ole”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I really enjoy this restaurant. The staff is friendly, service is quick and the food is good. They serve tasty food in a cheery atmosphere. I have eaten here many times, taken friends. I have never yet had a bad experience. The chips are good, not overly greasy; the salsa and white cheese dip are particular favorites of mine

• Visited December 2012