“Good food at good price and great service.”
Review of Don Emilio's

Don Emilio's
Ranked #70 of 106 Restaurants in Parkersburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Takeout
Hakalau, Hawaii
“Good food at good price and great service.”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

The free chips and salsa are a nice appetizer. The bean burritos are great, especially with a half (small) bowl of yellow cheese sauce poured over each one. The sirloin tips with onions and peppers are flavorful and WELL worth the lunch special (or regular) price but be prepared to chew. I have tried some of the authentic items and just don't like AUTHENTIC Mexican food. I LOVE Tex-Mex. A couple of reviewers below must have never had real Mexican food before. This tastes like EVERY authentic Mexican food I've ever tried. We used to eat here every week or so, but moved and we miss our weekly burritos bad! The service is ALWAYS very good and friendly.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank mike s

Richmond, Virginia
“Bland”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Service was a bit slow, food was bland and not hot - just warm. First mexican restaurant I've been to where the plates were cold. The chimichanga was buried under a load of cheese sauce. Probably won't be back.

Visited January 2012
Pitman, New Jersey
“Not good”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Service was mediocre, food was bland, one guest I was with couldn't finish his meal, he said it tasted like pure grease! Not authentic at all!

• Visited December 2011
“Not as good as it's made out to be.”
Reviewed July 2, 2011

The food, no matter what you get, is saturated in grease. Barely any taste, except lard, the place is also not cleanly; I expect the low lighting even at lunch is because of this. This is a terrible place, go to Tampico instead where just their salsa tops anything in this place.

Appalachian Mtns
“This is my all time favorite mexican place”
Reviewed August 29, 2008

We always eat here when we go through Parkersburg. They have these great deep booths and it feels very private. Thier salsa is the bomb, we love it! I always get the El Presidente and eat waaay too much because it is so good. They have good fried ice cream too. I don't drink but they do serve drinks here if you do. They also have some kiddie food on the menu if your kids don't like mexican.