“Spaghetti Pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“Spaghetti Pizza”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

One of the best foods out there...Spaghetti Pizza !! they are always busy so plan to wait in line to order. Staff is always friendly. Amazing food !!

Visited June 2013

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Yummmm”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Ordered bruschetta and a small Greek salad with house dressing. I couldn't finish it! I ordered a salad to go for lunch the next day & bought a jar of the dressing. They ONLY con was the to go salad wasn't as big, but if I hadn't ordered in first I would have never noticed! Very good! I definately recommend!

• Visited June 2013
Charleston, West Virginia
“To Die For Cafeteria Style Italian Food with a Greek Twist”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Ok, I ordered 2 slices of pizza. Big mistake! One slice is larger than most small pizzas!!! This is the coolest, quirkiest pizza place I have ever experienced. It is in a converted Taco Bell building. You go in, & it is something between cafeteria style & an order at the counter diner. The staff is cheerful & talkative, like they have known you forever. Because I was new, I got a sample of their homemade strawberries & cream. I ordered a small Greek salad (it was on a large dessert plate) & it was fresh & delicious. The house dressing is wonderful! Then I ordered a slice of eggplant Parmesan pizza (little chunks of eggplant & scattered slices of melted Parmesan with loads of sauce & a slice of chicken bacon ranch pizza. Unless you have a huge appetite, only get 1 slice of pizza! The pizza is really, really good! My bill was only $10.70. My companion had the lasagna dinner $11.99 & it came with a salad. The lasagna was huge & quite tasty! We had no room for dessert & left with go boxes. The menu had a great selection of dinners & sandwiches, & there was this yummy looking stuffed pizza behind the glass... I will have to go back!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank labsadore
Vienna, West Virginia
“Creative, Fresh, Great Presentation”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The Greek salad dressing is the best! The menu is always good and the variety of specials and daily changes make Rubi's a winner

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Alan M
Parkersburg, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I love this place! Great stromboli, fettucini and canoli. Not a large place but the food is fabulous.Perfet for the times when you've just got to have some good Italian food.

Visited December 2012