“Great food and great people”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #52 of 115 Restaurants in Parkersburg
Description: See what the Colonel's cooking at your local KFC. Stop in today and enjoy our world famous chicken - it's Finger Lickin' Good!
Reviewed October 8, 2016

They make sure that I got my order right or they will give my next order 50% off. Make me feel like a queen.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed September 26, 2016

All KFC franchises have gone down hill the last 10 + years. They need to get back to basics. Their stores are consistently dirty, greasy floors, clutter etc. Their staff are not well trained and are just there to get a paycheck. Mashed potatoes get worse every time we go there.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

I dearly love KFC extra crispy chicken, esp the wings but they were far and few between today. I arrived right at 11 a.m. so that might have been why the trays were barely stocked but they weren't much better stocked when I left. What I did eat was crispy, tasty and nicely hot. Next time I just hope they'll have more variety to select from.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 30, 2016

The food is about the same as you will find in any KFC you visit. In comparison to the KFC's I have ate at in North Carolina, the staff and cleanliness is much better. Value is about the same though... however I would chose to eat here over the same establishment that does not know how to clean their facility or has employees that are there just to collect a check. So I place this one above average in comparison to other KFC's.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed November 22, 2015

This KFC is much improved over our previous visit and well worth a return trip if you've not been here lately. The trays were kept full and hot and the area around them was spotless, not to mention that everything was yummy! Thanks KFC.

Date of visit: November 2015