“So much more than dogs. . . . WOW! Steaks, ribs and nightly specials!”
Review of Der Dog Haus

Der Dog Haus
Ranked #5 of 106 Restaurants in Parkersburg
Cuisines: American
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“So much more than dogs. . . . WOW! Steaks, ribs and nightly specials!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

WOW, what an unexpected but oh so satisfying find. Babyback ribs, with homemade BBQ sauce, fell off the bones. Sauce so good I took a pint home. Ribeye cooked to medium rare perfection! And the portions? WOW! Left fully satisfied with enough food to take home for seconds. Old school charm: Darryl and Vanessa were genuinely friendly and made us feel like locals. Little known secret: Sweet Lou Whitaker, of Detroit Tigers fame, ate here.

• Visited December 2013

“Who Let The Dogs Out”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

One of our favorites. Only have it ocassionally, but their french onion soup is the best I have ever had. Hot dogs are good. Best burgers in town. They must use ground sirloin because it is very lean. Great steak fries and specials. God bless.

• Visited November 2013
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“tasty hot dogs, good service”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My hubby and I ate here recently. We were pressed for time and they delivered our meal quickly and efficiently. I loved the hot dogs, which were served on toasted split buns. The sauce was good, too. My hubby had a salad, which was good, too. The waitresses were friendly and really intent on giving good service. We will be back!

• Visited September 2013
“Very good food and awesome service.”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. Great food every time we go here. There is something for everyone. Fun and good prices. Take the family.

• Visited August 2013
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“Good Cheeseburgers and fries”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

There beer batter fries are the BEST in town!! Prices are pretty decent to. My boyfriend and I visit about 2x a month. They have a good selection of beer as well.

• Visited July 2013