“Hidden Treasure”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Nitro
Description: A local West Virginia fast-food restaurant chain focusing on biscuits and breakfast all day but also serving lunch and dinner.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I like stopping at out of the way places and on a recent trip to Pa., we kept seeing signs for Biscuit World and decided we had to stop on our way back home. We were passing through Nitro at lunch time and had to stop. It's easy to find off the interstate and easy to get back on. While they serve all breakfast items all day, 24/7, our server also told us about their $5 specials. I had the cheeseburger and my son had to have the fried baloney sandwich. Everything was fresh and hot. You order at the counter then they bring your food to your table.

They have new customer's for life. I will make it a point to find a Biscuit World when I'm traveling again.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Tudor's provides dozens of different biscuit selections and it a great place for breakfast. They also have very good plate lunches.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

If you want a breakfast biscuit this is where you HAVE to go. You will find none better anywhere period and they are always made fresh. And toppings; as the Geico gecko says "forgetaboutit", sausage, jelly, ham, bacon, fried apples, potatoes, cheese, canadian bacon, eggs(fixed anyway you want em), and of course gravy and any combination of the above and I mean any. Great food and great value. This one is open 24hrs. The others all over the valley are 5:00am to 2:00pm.

Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

The staff is friendly, restaurant is clean, and the food is great. Sometimes service is a little slow but if you want breakfast it is usually worth the wait. The Thundering Herd biscuit is my favorite!

Reviewed April 11, 2012

The locals rave about TUdors...it's a fast food place that specializes in biscuits.....nothing more!