“Not my favorite”

Rio Grande
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Nitro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been there and have not been pleased! You can't change the food if you do not like something. Most of the time they do not speak English so you can't understand them and they could be talking about you when you complain about the food who knows. I got sick last time I ate there so I will not go back.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

A nice find for Mexican food in West Virginia. The service was quick and friendly, and our drinks were kept filled. Great chips with a huge bowl of tasty salsa. Burritos, enchiladas, and fajitas were all yummy. Good prices, too, and very authentic atmosphere.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great food and great service all at a great price. We love coming here with friends. Walking into Rio is like walking into the bar on tv Cheers...... Everyone knows your name. Prices are awesome for the amount of food you are served. My wife absolutely loves the Margaritas. Where else can you get two adults meals, a jumbo margarita, and a regular drink for under 30 dollars, and that includes the tip.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We love this place!! Food, people, and atomsphere is wonderful! Couldn't ask for better!!! Portions and service are very much worth the reasonable prices!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We use to love this place, the quality has really gotten worse. The cheese dip was so runny it would not sta on the chips. Our entire group got sick. We think it was undercooked chicken. Won't be back :(

Been to Rio Grande? Share your experiences!