Mardi Gras Casino & Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites(Cross Lanes)
View Hotel
All reviewsfrench quartermardi grasdog trackmade to order omeletsmini barplayers cardrv parkingsmoke free environmenttable gamescandy barsprime ribnon smokingfree breakfastwalls are thinplayers clubkeurig coffee makerpoker room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Went with a group of friends to casino for birthday weekend. Very nice hotel in WV with a connected casino complex.

You are coming to this town for the casino and that is about it. If you do not gamble a lot you will get bored. So look up Charleston to make some plans. There is not a lot off the property to keep you busy. Not even a movie theater.

Overall, this hotel is a great value. Free valet parking, free breakfast and free Internet. Small fitness center is nice and pool/hot tub are saltwater. Hotel an amenities are very similar to a Marriott courtyard...with a casino.

Only complaint is paper thin walls. I could every word our neighbors said.

Got groupon for a good value weekend. I heartily recommend this place. Join the players club for 10 free dollars in slot play.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank cooke2000
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I was a little worried with the reviews I heard before we came but the only complaint I have is that the walls in the rooms are very thin and it is loud at night. Didn't worry too much since it is a casino hotel and going to be some drunk late night people but you can hear everything out in the hallways. Other than that, it's a great place, everyone friendly, nice rooms, good service. We had a great time there.

Room Tip: Definitely try the 4th floor to see if any quieter, we were on the 3rd but already unpacked so didn't want to move.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lfixmeek
Reviewed December 18, 2012

What a great place to STAY N PLAY!!!!! Clean, quiet and comfortable with a delicious, diversified complimentary breakfast for overnight guests that stands WELL above the token continental cheapo bare bones route!!!!! VERY friendly personnel, complimentary valet and concierge service, FREE apples in a large bowl on the front desk!!!!
THEN, there's the casino. I've been to many, and have never had so much playing time because of playoffs n bonuses. They advertised while we were there each day that they'd paid out over a million dollars in bonus money. I didn't believe them til I began to play. A fun, friendly atmosphere where there's a great variety of slot machines with the same diversity of denominations as well as numerous gaming tables. Restaurants and eateries offer tasty food at reasonable prices served by smiling, friendly employees on a flexible time table.clean, well designed so you never feel crowded or cramped, even a gift shop with REASONABLY PRICED items!!!!!
I live in Maryland, and will visit here often not to mention go out of way if necessary to stay frequently at this hotel and play in their casino!!!,

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RobertM662
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I had people try to tell me that this would not be a good place for us to visit. My husband and I along with two good friends decided this would be a good adventure to try. "Good" is an understatement! The accommodations were excellent! All the people we came in contact with were very professional, pleasant, helpful and friendly. The room was exceptionally clean and very nice.The cook to order breakfast was especially good. The easy access to the casino right off the hotel was especially nice.The entire visit was great and we plan to visit again real soon!

Salena J., Garfield Heights, Ohio

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Salena J
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The staff was very professional, courteous and helpful. The cook to order breakfast was especially good. The room was exceptionally clean and the amenities were good. Certainly enjoyed the easy access to the casino. Valet and bell service was very prompt Entire visit was great

Room Tip: We had a room on the fourth floor, which was great because we had no one above us
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple