“Great Stay!!”

Travelers' Inn
Travelers' Inn
“Great Stay!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

I recently stayed at the Travelers Inn for two nights. I got lost on my way there, and the hotel was more then happy to help me find my way!! Once I got there, they were very friendly. I was traveling with my two children (9 and 1) We got two beds non smoking room. Our price was 65.00 a night with tax, which I thought was great! I was a little sketchy at first,dreading on how the rooms would be because of the price, but they were great!! Very roomy,two beds,couch. Lots of room for my little one to run around! Very clean. Carpets look like new, and bathroom was nice size as well. Not to noisy, I'd hear people leave in the early a.m but nothing to upset me. Right across from a rite aid,and not far from other restaurants,and a WalMart. Very,very pleased with my stay here, if I ever go back to New Martinsville this will be the place I stay!

• Stayed July 2013
6 Thank MrsC143

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2011

The Traveler's Inn of New Martinsville, WV is the best hotel ever it is completely newly renovated and feels like a five star hotel. It it deffenetly clean and has great service. The staff is really polite and nice. It is also a great location with plenty of nearby restaurants and fast food places. If you are looking for a great place to stay and an awesome hotel choose the traveler's inn of new Martinsville wv trust me because the other nearby hotels and motels are dirty and not worth it.

• Stayed January 2011
8 Thank wv7483
Baltimore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2010

Loved it. Place was renovated not long ago. Everything is new. Hotel is centrally located. Aztec restaurant is nearby and great if you are tired of the usual fast food places.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
7 Thank Ralph59045
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2009

We chose this place as it was the nicest looking of the old motels in town. The rate was excellent at $42. The motel is a narrow court with the office at the back. Parking was a little tight, but luckily no-one was across from us. The motel was being renovated, but we lucked into one of the original rooms. It was really cute, with wood paneling, and a great pink and black tile shower. Unfortunately, I think that will all be gone by now. Still, this place will give you a quiet night at a decent price.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
6 Thank roadtripperMaryland
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Martinsville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Martinsville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham...
#1 of 5 in New Martinsville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Martinsville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites New...
#2 of 5 in New Martinsville
Sleep Inn & Suites Moundsville
The Orchard Bed and Breakfast

Been to Travelers' Inn? Share your experiences!