After driving all day, we stopped at this Microtel, our first time to use this group of motels. What a pleasant experience! Clean rooms, quiet, a nice breakfast. Although the motel was quite full, it was peaceful. We rented two rooms. They gave us our AARP discount on both rooms. Very pleased. We will return.
We would not recommend the Bob Evans across the street, however, there are lots of great restaurants in town and near the next exit (I think #155), only three miles away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than a mile from I-79, this unfussy hotel is 3 miles from West Virginia University and 5 miles from Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, home of the West Virginia University football team. Bright, casual rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and coffeemakers. Upgraded rooms include microwaves and minifridges. Suites add sofabeds. Kids age 17 and under stay at no extra charge. Freebies include continental breakfast, evening snacks and parking. Pets are welcome for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Morgantown Hotel Morgantown
- Microtel Inn And Suites Morgantown