“Great people! Great place!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Morgantown
Belington
“Great people! Great place!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is always a clean & great place to stay but unlike other times this trip was unexpected. On short notice I found out my grandpa was being transferred to Ruby and my family needed somewhere to stay! I knew to call the Microtel. I talked to the GM Tina and she made sure I had rooms along with an affordable rate! Jessica at the front desk was also a good help during check in! Definitely recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Tina P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a great deal to us knowing that you chose us and that we were able to assist during a trying time for you and your family.

We look forward to seeing you again,

Tina Potts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Many thanks to hotel staff for kindness you showed to me during my stay. I was on my way to Pennsylvania to bury my husband who had passed away. Although my trip was sad for me you showed great kindness and compassion. Would deffinetly stay here again and will reccomend this hotel to anyone traveling through Morgantown West Virginia again thank you

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Trixietoo
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy to know that although you visited us under sad circumstances that we were able to ease your concerns over your choice of hotels.

Thank you so much and again our condolences for your loss.

New York
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed at the Microtel in Morgantown,WV on route to New York from Florida because it was dog-friendly. The rooms were large and clean. The staff (especially Marcus, at the front desk) was helpful and courteous. The breakfast was typical but ok. We will return to this hotel if we are traveling along this route again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Tina P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
On behalf of all of us at the Microtel Inn & Suites of Morgantown we thank you for your kind review!
I also agree with you, Marcus is a great member of our team.

We look forward to seeing you again.