We recently stayed at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Morgantown for one night while driving up Interstate 79. The hotel was conveniently located just off the highway, although there was a ten minute drive into the central part of town. The staff was friendly while we were checking in. The room was small but clean and well arranged. There was no shampoo provided in the bathroom. There was free wifi that was reasonably fast and free HBO. The free breakfast consisted of cereals, boiled eggs, frozen waffles, baked goods, juice, and coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than a mile from I-79, this unfussy hotel is 3 miles from West Virginia University and 5 miles from Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, home of the West Virginia University football team. Bright, casual rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and coffeemakers. Upgraded rooms include microwaves and minifridges. Suites add sofabeds. Kids age 17 and under stay at no extra charge. Freebies include continental breakfast, evening snacks and parking. Pets are welcome for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Morgantown Hotel Morgantown
- Microtel Inn And Suites Morgantown