Although our stay was back in June of this year, I remember it being a very pleasant stay, despite the crowd of the small family reunion that was taking place here. Even though there was happy, excited conversations going on in the pool and lounge area I do not remember hearing any of the commotion from inside our room and we were in a pet friendly room with our dog on the first floor. We didn't use the pool but I did notice how clean it was even with all the people using it. The bed was very comfortable, and the staff was helpful and very nice. Even though we were in a pet friendly room, you would never know it, it was one of the cleanest motels I have ever stayed in. We found the price of the room to be average. We'll be staying here again on our next trip though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than a mile from I-79, this unfussy hotel is 3 miles from West Virginia University and 5 miles from Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, home of the West Virginia University football team. Bright, casual rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and coffeemakers. Upgraded rooms include microwaves and minifridges. Suites add sofabeds. Kids age 17 and under stay at no extra charge. Freebies include continental breakfast, evening snacks and parking. Pets are welcome for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Morgantown Hotel Morgantown
- Microtel Inn And Suites Morgantown