“SPENT ONE NIGHT IN THIS MICRO HOTEL”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Morgantown
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My mother and I spent one night while traveling in Oct. It had never occured to me why they call them Microtel, but now I know that it is because they are so small. This had to be the smallest hotel room I have ever seen. It made me reminiscient of previous cruise quarters. The area set up for the breakfast was a narrow corridor with 2 tables sitting in the middle. You had to struggle just to get in , around, and back out with your food. Both of the 2 tables were full, so we had to eat in the lobby on the couch. We paid as much for this hotel as we did for larger Fairfield and Comfort Inns, so it was not cheap. On the positive, the hotel was spotlessly clean, the beds were comfortable, the breakfast was good and the staff were polite. So if the small size is not a problem for you, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Tina P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and I thank you for recommending our hotel to other travelers.
I do apologize that our room was smaller than what was expected. We do have several room types available that are larger , such as two queens and our suites. The next time you are passing through please contact me so I can possibly upgrade you to one of our other rooms.

There are newer reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Very clean and up to date. No obvious wear and tear in rooms. Nice lobby area, nicer staff, and good breakfast. Great value for the money. Although we've had less than satisfactory experiences at other Microtels, I would definitely return to this one.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Tina P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our hotel. We are so happy that you were satisfied with your stay! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We found the hotel to be quiet and clean It provided easy access to West Virginia University. Additionally it is located close to food and shopping.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the kind comments with regards to our hotel being clean and quiet. In addition being so close to shopping , restaurants and WVU makes it a perfect place to stay.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I had stayed at Microtel for several weeks while working out of state. Tina the Manager., Traci, Jeremy, John and Melissa at the front desk, all made me feel at home. No matter how my day went, they brought a smile to my face when I walked in the door. Autum, Annette and the housekeeping crew did an excellent job keeping my room clean. The exterior of the hotel was very clean and well maintained. At first I thought it was a brand new hotel, but was informed by Jordan that it has been open for several years. I was very impress with everything at Microtel during my stay and plan on coming back when I am in the area

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for such a kind review. We understand the difficulties of being away from home and strive to ensure that each one of our guests are treated special.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Place was really nice.I had a very good nights sleep and the breakfast was very good.. This is ridiculus that it has to be a certain length!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our hotel. It means a great deal to each of us on staff to hear from our valued guests. We really appreciate the kind comments!

TIna Potts