“Football Stay”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Morgantown
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Very convenient to the Mall and Interstate. Cost for a college football weekend competitive with others in the area. First place I call when I need a room in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Tina P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel.
We love to hear from our guests! I hope that you will continue to stay with us for all the WVU games!

Go Mountaineers!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We had to make an emergency trip back to Morgantown for a funeral. We had a budget that we could not exceed. We called and the Manager answered the phone and her name was Tina. I told her the situation and she was very accomadating. The room was clean. The staff was also very helpful, they were there each morning asking if we needed anything. The next trip to Morgantown I will be staying there!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay under the circumstances. We undertand that dealing with the loss of a loved one can be very trying and we are happy that we could ease the burden of your trip!

Thank you!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Tina P, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I traveled home to West Virginia for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary. Knowing there was limited room for all of the guests I chose to find a room at a local lodge. I did some research on locations, availability and cost and found Microtel to be the best fit in all three categories.

Upon arrival into Morgantown, I called to see if I could get an early check-in time as I was going to be attending the party until later in the evening. The clerk, Melissa, was wonderful in accomodating my need. She was also very pleasant and had one incredible sense of humor. Upon checking in, I felt welcome and quite frankly, at home.

Of my entire stay, the only oddity I found was the continental breakfast. I had no idea that hot biscuits and sausage gravy was part of a continental breakfast! Loved it!

At checkout I was able to spend a few moments speaking with the Tina, the General Manager. She was fantastic and cared about every aspect of my visit, right down to the smallest detail of my stay.

In the end, I would highly recommend Microtel to any friends and family. Now, I just need to find a way to break it to my parents that I'll be staying at Microtel on all of my visits home.

Chuck Yocum
Pasadena, MD

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for the wonderful review. It means so much to us that we were able to not only meet your needs but to exceed them! Our team looks forward to seeing you again. If you need any assistance with telling your parents, please let me know, maybe they would like to join you on your next trip. A little get away for what sound like a wonderful couple.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Tina P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Reviewed October 20, 2012

this was a very nice place to stay, and we would have enjoyed staying longer. (We were on our way south, for a funeral.)

The breakfast was also very nice!

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thnak you so much for the kind review.
We are glad that we were able to make your trip comfortable under the circumstances of your travels.

Thank you again and we would love to see you again!

Reviewed October 19, 2012