Due to some unexpected delays we arrived late in Morgantown and had to do the ususal hunt for a room. After looking over a couple of other hotels in the area we arrived at Microtel. Our initial impression was favorable and was made more so by Missy at the front desk. The rooms were clean and quiet and the breakfast was reasonable. Our experience was excellent and we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than a mile from I-79, this unfussy hotel is 3 miles from West Virginia University and 5 miles from Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, home of the West Virginia University football team. Bright, casual rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and coffeemakers. Upgraded rooms include microwaves and minifridges. Suites add sofabeds. Kids age 17 and under stay at no extra charge. Freebies include continental breakfast, evening snacks and parking. Pets are welcome for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Morgantown Hotel Morgantown
- Microtel Inn And Suites Morgantown