The hotel's location is perfect for visitng WVU, not near the hustle and noise of downtown Morgantown. Our room had two queen beds, refrigerator, microwave, adequate storage, was clean, and the air conditioning worked just fine. For the business traveler the free wifi worked great. Breakfast had many choices and was served from 6:30 a.m.until 9 a.m. on Monday. Honestly, this will be the hotel of choice in the area,which we will visit frequently due to the WVU.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than a mile from I-79, this unfussy hotel is 3 miles from West Virginia University and 5 miles from Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, home of the West Virginia University football team. Bright, casual rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and coffeemakers. Upgraded rooms include microwaves and minifridges. Suites add sofabeds. Kids age 17 and under stay at no extra charge. Freebies include continental breakfast, evening snacks and parking. Pets are welcome for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Morgantown
- Microtel Inn & Suites Morgantown Hotel Morgantown