“funky food, local ingredients”
Review of Richwood Grill - CLOSED

Richwood Grill
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
huntington, wv
“funky food, local ingredients”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

this place looks like an old garage from the outside, but inside it's very nicely done and classy. Interesting drink menu, with lots of beers (including some $30+ones; would like to know the story on those). unfortunately i was just driving thru so i couldn't sample. all the ingredients are locally farmed, and the menu had lots of interesting choices you won't see many places. i had the low country grill, which was black eyed peas, shredded pork, pickled okra, shrimp, peppers, rice and i don't know what else. very good! my son had a steak--wasn't cooked as ordered or i would rate this place excellent. well worth a visit though if you are in Mo'town!

• Visited February 2013

Uniontown, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My wife and I visited for Valentines weekend Ahprodesia dinner. All I can say is WOW! We left extremely happy with our choice.

• Visited February 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Eclectic Local Fair Menu”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I like to go here when we want something quiet, romantic and adventurous. I don't always like everything I've had here, because its often something I've never had before, but what I have has been so amazing. My husband's favorite is always the steak.

Visited May 2012
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Overrated”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This place is considered a bit of a local gem. They offer locally grown ingredients in their food, and have a wide variety of drinks, including many different types of moonshine.

They go for the distilled rural / small town atmosphere, upscale with a farm backyard decor.

On the minus side, the service is slow and inattentive and menu choices are limited. The food was reasonably well prepared but nothing exceptional.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank MiklosH
Stonewood, West Virginia
“The best of Motown”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Thanks MK, Dinner tonight was absolutely incredible. The West Virginia raised rib-eye, seared duck breast and chicken breast where top shelf, along with the dessert, atmosphere and the service. The desserts are so fresh and delicious, my wife said the pumpkin panna cota tasted like it just came from a fresh pumpkin. In my opinion all other restaurants in Motown are second rate compared to yours. We WILL be back. Anyone not giving this place at least 4 stars, should go to McDonalds, because they don't have tastbuds anyway

• Visited October 2012