“always Fantastic!”

Ranked #1 of 307 Restaurants in Morgantown
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

The food here is always tasty! I've been ordering the railtrail here for years.
The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is nice, particularly if you like live music. Sometimes they have local artists serenade you while you eat your delicious burrito. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

The food was delicious and the atmosphere is fun. I have been twice now and will definitely stop by every time I am in the area- so good!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I loved it! My daughter suggested it, and I was a bit skeptical...but holy cow! The food was fantastic! The service was quick! You could order almost any kind of burrito you could think of! The spinach one was my choice, and while I wanted to eat it fast because it was so good, I wanted to make it last! The guacamole was fantastic - best I have had anywhere!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Place is unique. Great local food. Great local beer. Fun table markers. Chips are awesome get the guac. The sandwiches are all good. Just a great place to eat!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

So delicious. I ate here at least once a week in college. The food is fresh, local, and often organic. The beer selection is very diverse. You will especially love this place if you are a vegetarian. If you want to understand Appalachia and West Virginia this is another reason to eat here.