“Great combination of location, food and atmosphere”

Oliverio's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Oliverio's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 301 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open 7 days a week
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I had picked Oliverios based on Trip advisor reviews and their website and was not disapointed . The location is kind of neat, tucked in an old building next to the river. We weren't able to take advantage of the outside Patio. But the interior was cosy and warm on a cold winters night. A nice bar area with Lots of wood and character. The food was very good and very reasonably priced. Service was a little slow; but, it was packed with people like us, who had just come from the TCU vs West Virginia football game.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great salads. Pricey but always good. Lunch can run you up to 15$ in my opinion way too much thats why they don't have a consistently large lunch crowd. Go here once a week for lunch. Great customer service, very nice employees that cater to you. Would like daily salad special with meat (tuna, salmon, chicken), then my friends and I would come much more often.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stopped overnight in this area on the way to Pennsylvania from Kentucky. We asked at the motel for any good Italian place. We were sent your way. The food was wonderful. The bread rolls tasted like they just came out of the oven, Our chicken dish was wonderful, and big enough to share with my father. Service was friendly and quick.
I wish we lived close enough so I could return frequently!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I had the pleasure of dining in Morgantown with family this week. Oliverio's was selected and was cautioned they might be busy, even though it was Sunday night. We were pleased to find them not too busy. We were promptly escorted to our table and offers drinks and appetizers. The first course was crab meat wrapped in a nest of angel hair pasta and deep fried. Whatever you choose, at very least try this as it is wonderful. The balance of the meal was great as was the service. Pasta cooked to perfection with very tasty sauces. Oh, don't forget the delicious, fresh breadsticks...they are phenominal.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Pleasant surprise in Morgantown, WV. Charming location in the river district. The food was very good, but the Italian Wedding soup was the best I have ever had. The pasta was excellent as well. The service was a bit slow (they were very busy), but the waitress was friendly and pleasant.