“Little Italy Outside the Tri-State”

Oliverio's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Oliverio's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 301 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open 7 days a week
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Definitely a place you need to try! The word "Excellent" comes to mind. You will not be disappointed in the food served.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Lasagna is superb but I found the portion size small compared to the asking price.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

We went to Oliverio's for our friends wedding reception and the service was terrible! A friend arrived early for set up at the time alotted by Oliverio's and altho they had told her they would set up, they did not help with a single thing. When the reception kicked off there were 2 waitress's taking everybodies drink orders, my daughter ordered at the same time as me and didnt recieve her beverage untill halfway thru dinner! And we were only waited on once. We never got any refills, nothing. And let me stress that this was a small reception, 40 people max with 3 waitress's working for us. My sisters 16 month old son was the very last person to recieve his food, you would think the bride and groom and children would recieve it first. Also my daughter again had to wait for her food. Our dinners were mediocre...absolutely nothing special about them. For the price you would think they wouldve been better. It looked like the food was thrown together quickly and the noodles werent even cooked thoroughly. To top it all off the brought the bride and groom the bill in the middle of dinner!!!! They were also bugging all of us to tip them graciously. Overall I would never recommend Oliverio's to ANYBODY! Go somewhere else, I promise.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

Excellent homemade food that tastes like someone spent hours in the kitchen making it. Decent prices and very nice atmosphere. My favorite dish here is the lasagna and it is always delicious.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We sat on the porch over the river. Very nice setting albeit somewhat noisy once a large group arrived.

The service was slow. We went early to have time for one of our group to eat before a choral performance but he ended up rushed because it took a very long time for some reason (nothing ordered was a difficult preparation; also, no warnings or updates from server).

As noted above, I would have liked some updates as to the state of our food. Drinks and salads were delivered quickly, but the entrees???? No apology, etc. when it did finally arrive.

Food was average at best IMHO. I had the Roman (sausage and peppers) pasta. I asked for penne, but was told they only had rotini for some reason. (Every Italian restaurant I have ever been to has allowed me to pick the pasta before.) The sauce was below average -- very "tomato pasty" flavor and thickness. Again, I prefer a marinara style, but nothing like that was an option.