“Home away from Home!!”

Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Morgantown
Boston, Massachusetts
“Home away from Home!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2010

We just spent this past weekend at the Residence Inn, Morgantown and it was an excellent experience. Every employee we encountered was very helpful and polite. The breakfast was in abundance and hot. The rooms were very clean and huge! We loved having a full kitchen with a full size fridge in our room. We will definitely stay at the Residence Inn again in the future!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Enzalina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Erie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2010

Being in the travel profession, I travel frequently and have stayed in hundreds of hotels
all over the world. First I have to say that the entire staff is exceptional in every way. I checked in fairly late (after 10pm) and the gretting was extremely friendly and helpful w/ area questions and hotel information. The housekeeping staff were friendly and the breakfast crew were on top of it and kept everything well stocked and couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.The entire hotel was spotless along with the room which was large w/ a very comfortable and easy to sleep in kingsize bed along w/ kitchen and sofa/living area. Everyone I encountered seemed to either truly enjoy working there or staying there.
I was so impressed I made a point to tell the Manager how great everything was and she was a joy to talk to and very appreciative of my comments and her staff. I can't say enough...if you're in Morgantown you would be making a mistake by not staying here!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank OnTheRoadAgainKim
Denver Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2010

I've been dying for a hotel like this in the Morgantown area. I've been a loyal Hilton chain fan for a long time, but decided to try out the Residence Inn in Morgantown -- what an amazing gem in Northern West Virginia -- superior service, clean, and excellent accommodations for an extended stay business traveler like myself. The free breakfast is very good. The evening meals are also good. The chef staff is very helpful and friendly. You really feel like you have a home away from home -- no need to go out for dinner each night, just go back to the hotel and they will take care of you. I found the room layouts to be workable for relaxing in the evenings and getting some computer work done. The larger LCD TV was nice for catching some NBA action. The bed was very comfortable with a variety of pillows. Above all, I was able to get this hotel at government per diem, which is huge. I almost hesitate to rate this hotel, because I love it so much. This hotel get's my highest marks -- especially for a hotel in West Virginia (where top notch hotels are very scarce). Bravo to the staff and bravo to Marriott!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank MeanDanSiv
PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2010

Platinum MR member with multiple extended stays at this hotel. Friendly management. Excellent breakfast and dinner. Room cleaning for extended stays can be improved. #1 choice in Morgantown for personal or business travel. Great for pets too!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Pittsburgh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2010

My colleagues and I were staying here while working in Uniontown, PA. We were so sad to go when our company wanted to move us closer to the job site! The food was GREAT it's nice to have free breakfast and great free dinner every night!!!! The people were great- I love the crew of chefs. I WANT TO GO BACK! WAAAAAH Everything about this hotel we miss like you wouldn't believe!!! However they ruin it for all other hotel stays... nothing is good enough anymore!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Florida City, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2010

We stayed here over the weekend. We had a suite with a King bed and a sleeper sofa. It had a full Kitchen. Breakfast was great both mornings... My only complaint was that the pool could have been warmer.
We will return!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
nyc
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2009

All staff were friendly and helpful from the front desk, to maintenance to kitchen. Hotel is pet friendly and smoke free, which set it apart from other pet friendly hotels in the area. Great value in the category.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple