“Good Night Out”
Review of Bartini Prime

Bartini Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
Bartini Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 289 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Clarksburg, West Virginia
“Good Night Out”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Y wife and I were in Morgantown after a wedding and looking for a nice place to go out. We had never been to Bartini, but have heard great things so we stop by. Drinks are pricy, but with that comes a better crowd. Not the average college party crowd you see in most bars in Morgantown. Great atmosphere. Waitresses were extremely friendly. The band playing wasn't the greatest, but offered some good entertainment. Would definalty refer this place to others, and go back.

• Visited May 2014

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Mac & Cheese Grilled Cheese! Otherwise it's overrated.”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I get that Bartini is a stand out place in Morgantown. There aren't many places like it in this area. However, as someone who has been to many bars like this in Jersey I have a lot to compare it to. The first time I went here the drinks were watered down. Now I'm happy to say I went back in April and the drinks were mixed well. The one thing I will always get a kick out of on this menu is the mac & cheese grilled cheese with tomato soup. It's absolutely delicious. Everything else is overpriced and not really worth the trip. The staff of girls tend to be of college age, and although they are nice, every time we have come here we've run into some problem or another. (Forgetting our drink order, forgetting our food order, or just disappearing acts)

That being said I just don't think this is my type of place. (I don't even like martini's) It just feels like it's trying too hard. I go here when there are certain events being held that interest me or other friends really want to go, but otherwise I don't seek out this place on my own.

• Visited April 2014
Elkins, West Virginia
“great place to hang out”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

this is our second time at bartini and like the first we had a great time. This time we had intended to try the new pamanti brothers out but the wait was to long and we ate at bartini's . The appetizers were great. The atmosphere was great and like the previous time the band was really good. they have a attentivet staff that is very friendly and helpful. great diversity of people

• Visited March 2014
“Fun and Unique Place”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I ran across Bartini while looking for somewhere different to celebrate my birthday. This place is really cool and unique. The martinis were delicious and the filet mignon appetizer was to die for. The atmosphere is so relaxing with an indoor/outdoor setup. The menu is made up mostly of appetizers but they are really delicious and large enough to share. The only drawback is that they are closed on Mondays.

• Visited July 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Nice to have an establishment like this in Morgantown~!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

What a refreshing place to have in Morgantown. It is classy, the food was delicious, the music was wonderful and the service was top shelf. The menu is very limited, but our group shared several appetizers and they were all delicious. This will definitely be somewhere I frequent.

• Visited September 2013