“Better than most Applebee's”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #32 of 289 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American
Hurricane, WV
“Better than most Applebee's”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The service at this store is significantly better than any of the others I've eaten at. It was clean and the food was as described in the menu.

Visited March 2013

pineville
“Yummy”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Great food as always! The service is excellent, the waiter was extra nice! We love Applebee's it's great no matter what county your in.

Visited February 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Crapplebee's”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Even bad for an Applebee's, which are at best mediocre on a good day. This particular one seems to hire only people who are visible and obviously using drugs. I've had tweakers, coke bug pickers, and sky high people as bartenders and servers each time I've been here (not by choice). The food is average, what you would expect from a big chain. But oooohhhh the service. Awful--orders wrong, drinks wrong, ridiculous wait time for anything (even when they are not busy), impolite staff.

Visited January 2012
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Good Service”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We eat there often. Jen is usually our waitress. Very nice and attentive. We usually get the two for one. Food is always excellent. A+ for service and food. Jen, I hope you read this cause you're awsome.

The COPS

• Visited September 2012
Fairmont, West Virginia
“Favorite place”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat. If anyone wants to go out I always suggest meeting there. I am heading there for dinner tomorrow to meet two friends I've known over 30 years. Its a great place to eat and to sit and talk without being rushed out !!

Visited September 2012