“Decent”

Cuisines: American
Cheektowaga, New York
“Decent”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Apparently, there were only 2 servers working the entire restaurant. You could see they were running their butts off, but the service was still slow and spotty. I don't know if someone didn't know how to staff appropriately, or if people had called in sick or quit. I felt bad for them. We've been to Bob Evans in the past and have never had a problem. And like I said - despite the slow service, they were clearly working hard to keep their guests as happy as possibly.

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Springfield, Ohio
“Not Traveler Friendly Just Off I-68”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was the worst experience I have ever had at Bob Evans. The server was slow and unattentive. I was able to watch the counter area and she dipped up our soup 15 minutes before the other person in our parties sandwich came up. She let it sit on the counter and when the sandwich was made wrong, she put it under the lights to warm it up. I left without waiting for the soup I ordered and went to the car. It was a long drive and we did not get the prompt service you get in other interstate locations. When the rest of my group finally got served, they had to ask for the manager to get fresh, hot food. Don't stop here!

• Visited July 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Breakfast”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

There were 4 of us, we all had something different, food was good and the staff was good. The restaurant was clean, and easy parking. Would eat here again.

Visited May 2013
Western Massachusetts
“Don't Drink The Coffee”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Like many buildings in Morgantown, this place is built on a side hill - but what's weird is the front entrance faces the ravine, not the parking lot. Anyway, I was there for breakfast. The service was not all that attentive, in fact rather disinterested. More important, though, the home fries tasted like plastic. Absolutely horrible. And the coffee - or what they allege was coffee - was something more akin to what I imagine they serve in Siberian prisons. I drove several miles to find a Starbucks as soon as I left the place. Maybe the manager ought to do the same, just for reference. It's hard to screw up eggs and toast, so that part of my breakfast was acceptable. I don't recall having such a bad experience in other Bob Evans restaurants, so I'd give another one a try. But there's an IHOP just down the road from this place, and although I haven't been there, I'd definitely go there next time.

• Visited April 2013