The Chestnut Boutique Hotel
Clarion Hotel Morgan(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
$76
Euro-Suites Hotel(Morgantown)
$84
$107
$99
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
$96
  • Pool
$100
Residence Inn Morgantown(Morgantown)
$127
All reviewsrooftop barparking garagebar next doorprepackaged muffinshigh streetgranola barschain hotelswithin walking distanceroom was largedowntown campusnight lifeloved this hotelrestaurants and shopsbeautiful hotelcomfortable bedsbathroom sinkfront desk staff
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We thought our overnight stay here was very pleasant. We had a large nice room on the fourth floor. It had all the amenities including a very comfortable king sized bed and a small refrigerator. The complimentary breakfast was fine - bagels, muffins - the usual. The hotel is in the downtown area and so close to restaurants and stores for browsing. The staff was very courteous and helpful. We also enjoyed a drink in the bar next door. So handy.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
ChestnutHotel, Director of Sales at The Chestnut Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2016

Dear catpat66,

Thank you for the wonderful review regarding The Chestnut Boutique Hotel located in the heart of downtown Morgantown, West Virginia. We truly appreciate our guests, and hope to have you back in the future.

Kindly,

Ashlee Boyd
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Prime down town location with great modern amenities. Big whiskey great for a cocktail and very convenient parking for the guests. My new favorite place to stay when visiting my daughter on Morgantown! Goodbye waterfront hello chestnut!

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear CLK1232,

Kindly,

Ashlee Boyd
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I came into town for business and was redirected to The Chestnut Hotel... and so glad I was. This hotel is in the center of Morgantown and has a lot to offer. The staff was extremely welcoming and very accommodating to my needs. The room was very spacious and my favorite was the modern artwork! I was able to enjoy a quiet cocktail on the 4th floor rooftop. I've stayed in many hotels including boutique style... they hit the nail on the head on this one. Morgantown is lucky to have such a complex. I will be staying again for sure.

Room Tip: Let them know why you are staying... I explained I was in for business and they situated me in a room on the backside that is off street level and quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
TheChestnut, Guest Relations Manager at The Chestnut Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

John D -
Thank you so much for taking a moment to give feedback from your recent stay at The Chestnut Hotel. We are excited to showcase the bar and lounge area on the 4th floor, and appreciate knowing that you were staying with us for business, so our team could find the right room to help make your stay truly exceptional.
We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the Morgantown area.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

What a great hotel in the heart of Morgantown! I recently had to pick my son up for spring break and last minute decided to stay at the Chestnut Hotel. I was thoroughly satisfied with the experience! Everyone at the hotel is extremely friendly. The room I stayed in was spacious and clean. There is a parking garage attached to the hotel, so there was no need to drive anywhere once I arrived. In the morning there is a complimentary breakfast that was a perfect way to start the day! I will definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Maureen T -
We are so pleased that you found our new hotel to be a great option to your recent trip to Morgantown. Please keep us in mind for future travels to Morgantown as well!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Upstairs bar and restaurant great to get away from typical Morgantown bars. Walking distance to many restaurants. Clean and friendly hotel. Nice change of pace from the typical hotel chain. Rooms are very large and spacious.

• Stayed: March 2014

Ku528808 -
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at The Chestnut Hotel.
We are thrilled that you were able to experience the hotel, and the rooftop bar and lounge area during your travel to Morgantown. Our team looks forward to having you stay with us again on a future trip to the area.