I am from London and a regular hotel stayer. This new Hotel must succeed and is a credit to Morgantown.
- SUPERB ROOMS: huge amounts of space and comfort - the beds are amazing!
- EASY PARKING: secure indoor car park
- GREAT LOCATION: quiet yet central
- MAGNIFICANT STAFF: friendly, efficient, helpful and "with a brain"
- INCREDIBLE VALUE: I was amazed at the price and that they are no more than an ordinary chain - this is bound to change and probably should
My advce to anyone staying in Morgantown is stay here - and if you have a few options and are considering staying locally, Morgantown is a great town with a nice atmosphere, and the Chestnut Hotel is the place to stay if you are here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chestnut Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of downtown Morgantown, West Virginia. The hotel offers complimentary wifi, coffee and fruit stations on each floor and complimentary garage parking. There are also two bars on-site: J.W. Thirsty's and RockTop Lounge - our rooftop cabana bar. The hotel is conveniently located near Morgantown Regional Airport (MGW), local bus routes, the PRT system (public transportation) and both West Virginia University campuses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Chestnut Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.