“Great Food After WVU Game!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #55 of 307 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

A group of 10 of us stopped In to eat after a WVU football game. We were promptly seated and taken care of by the wait staff. The steaks were grilled to perfection. It was an overall great experience and won't be our last visit.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I visited on a Monday night which was kid's night. I told the Hostess to seat me away from the kids. She put me in an area that was all adults, and it was great. Their ribs are awesome and my sweet potato was so big it was hanging over the plate. The rolls and salad were also good. A great value!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

They were closing at 10PM unfortunately we arrived to grab a quick bite to eat at approx 9:30 slow service for only 2 of 8 people in the place.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We were just in Morgantown overnight as a halfway point stop on a much longer trip. So we had to find a place for dinner in a hurry, and it was starting to storm outside. We ran into the Texas Roadhouse, a chain with which we were both familiar. I ordered the steak kebab. It was so tough that I literally could not eat it. Finally I decided to send it back (I NEVER do this!!). The waiter was great about it. He said of course they would try again. He brought out a second steak kebab dinner. It was tough too! I was just determined to eat part of it. I kept cutting the meat until I could find several pieces that were a little tough, but at least edible. I also had ordered a Skinny Margerita. It was pretty terrible. The wait staff (and hostesses) were lovely. They were very nice to us. But I sure would not eat here again (or at any Texas Roadhouse, by association, I am sorry to say).

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Our salads were good but we thought they might be either plucking the chickens or growing the lettuce since we had to wait so long. The staff was very friendly and the beer and wine were good. For that matter our salads were too but we couldn't figure out why it took so long for the food given that it wasn't very busy.