“Fun”

Cuisines: American
Hurricane, WV
“Fun”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We enjoyed the loud and rowdy atmosphere...it was party like and we weren't expecting quiet romance. Te food was good too!

Visited December 2012

Aurora, Canada
“What a dump”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My first impessions when I first entered was what am I doing here. Country and western music blaring over the speakers(don't like C&W). When I was lead to my table through an ankle deep pile of peanuts on the floor (put there to diguise the filthy floors underneath) only to have my arms stick to the table when sat down. I ordered the chili and fries and when both dishes came out warm at best I tried the chili first. Obviously canned and not very good at that. The fries were lukewarm and dissappointing. The waitress said nothing to me when presenting the bill finding both dishes barely touched. I had to use the bathroom only to have my shoes stick to the floor when entering and exiting. Perhaps if the staff were directed to clean up a little instead of standing around yakking in the backroom this place might be more presentable. A final note, that when returning from the restroom I peeked into the kitchen area and I couldn't believe the filth. If I had seen that when I first came in I would have turned around and gone to another place to eat.

• Visited April 2013
St Catharines, Ontario
“so glad we ran across the street to eat here”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

IF you enjoy bright and busy, C&R music and mouth watering aromas, then I think you will enjoy TR. We were seated immediately, despite it being 7 on a Friday night. Our waitress Lydsay was very attentive and knowledgeable. I took her suggestion and had one of their hand cut steaks (which you can see when you come in) and she was right, it was delicious. My husband enjoyed their fall-off-the-bone ribs. The baked potato was a bit overly salty for my taste. I was surprised when I bit into one of their fresh made buns served with each meal, to find that is was sweet, so we did not add the butter-spread which was also sweet (which Lyndsay told me was also home made). It did not stop me from eating 2 of the rolls and taking what was left of the pan away with us to enjoy the next day. Every half hour the staff do a country line dance. They celebrate birthdays too with a loud song of sorts, and there were many celebrated while we ate. We normally avoid chain restaurants, however we would search this one out again.

• Visited March 2013
War, West Virginia
“Yummy”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had a steak that was just unbelievable! The best I have ever had. The service was also great and the wait time was extremely short.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank wvu1996
Parsons, West Virginia
“Excellent lunch!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We ate here before the WVU basketball game on 2-16. The service and the food were both great. My wife and I both had steaks which were cooked to perfection. The salads, appetizer (onion blossom) and sides were all delicious! I love their hot rolls and the butter spread which accompanies them. We were very pleased with our lunch!

• Visited February 2013