“Hot And Fresh!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
“Hot And Fresh!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Me and my family decided to have to take advantage of The Lobster Feast. Since we had a long day we decided to do take out. The server who took our order at the bar was very helpful. Food was hot, fresh and delicious. Cheddar Bay Biscuits were very fresh!! I will eat here again when visiting the area.

• Visited March 2013

bridgeport, wv
“Don't wait too long!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

This restaurant can be very busy. If you are given a wait time and it is exceeded, immediately check back with the desk. We were there on a Friday night, it was very busy, and there was supposed to be a wait of 20 minutes. They forgot to put our name down and we waited almost an hour. I can tell you how many lobsters were in the tank, how many were pulled, what the average weight was, which one had a more bent claw -- I am sure you get the picture. The front desk was very disorganized and even after pointing out the problem, we ended up waiting another 15 minutes to the point we considered leaving. Normally, that start would have trashed the whole visit, but once we were finally seated, our waiter, Gabe (according to his name tag), provided perfect service which saved the visit. The food came out as ordered within a reasonable period of time. Not sure I would put myself through this very often due to the wait, but instead of a "1", I will go with a "3" rating (saved only by Gabe) due to overall experience.

• Visited January 2013
Buckhannon, West Virginia
“Outstanding Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I always get an Admiral's Feast when I'm here. I come for the service-always outstanding-and great seafood, always done right. It really is possible to broil certain kinds of seafood without having them turn out tough and inedible. RL corners the market on that. There's always plenty of tea or water to drink, because my glass is never empty. And there's no shortage of food on the plate either. These folks do know how to fill you up with some great food at a more than reasonable price.

Visited January 2013