“Regular iHop, good quality, good value, good service.”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #78 of 289 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American
Missouri
“Regular iHop, good quality, good value, good service.”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I come here for the Fajita chicken omelette, it is really something. IHop restaurants are really well known and there isnt much to say that others dont already know. Its a reliable option for a satisfying breakfast.

• Visited April 2013

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Best Breakfast in Town”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Unfortunately, Morgantown is lacking in good breakfast options. Therefore, IHOP is the go-to for breakfast fare. It can be a little costly compared to a local greasy spoon or even rival Denny's, but it has none of that competition in Morgantown. The service is usually very good. I've often been impressed with how quickly they can flip tables during the rushes on Saturday and Sunday morning. IHOP will likely never top anyone's list for culinary excellence, but I'll happily gobble down my Rooty Tooty at this, the only real breakfast joint in town.

• Visited March 2013
Morgantown
“Friday nite of lent”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Just happened to stop there on a Friday of lent. I had an omelette and half of there red velvet pancakes. My wife had the fish and chips and the other half of the pancakes. The omelette and pancakes were very good.

• Visited March 2013
Ohio
“Costly eggs and pancakes”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We met family from another state here. We chose this restaurant because we wanted IHOP. The waitress wanted us to hurry and order, then hurry and finish our plates. She tried to take them from us more than once. We told her we would be ordering for the rest of the family when they arrived. The restaurant wasn't busy, so we couldn't understand why we were hurried. She told us that her manager didn't want plates left on the tables....

We ordered pancakes and omelets. The omelets were huge and full of ham and cheese. I didn't want pancakes but wasn't offered toast instead. I got hashbrowns instead of fruit. My hot tea cost me $2.19 for hot water and one tea bag. My omelet was over $10 with hashbrowns.

My family ordered eggs or omelet with pancakes. The eggs came out but they waited and waited for the pancakes. We didn't really understand this either. My family liked the hot chocolate and sweet tea, but again I thought it was pretty costly.

For 5 of us for brunch, the bill was over $60. All of us had either eggs or pancakes. IHOP was fun, but was more expensive than I expected.

• Visited December 2012