WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Morgantown
Florida
“Super Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

If you are traveling with pets, they accept pets and charge a small fee. Love this about this hotel. More importantly, they are super nice and friendly. The staff is what makes the hotel so wonderful. The rooms are perfect because they have all the necessities. The basics are all you need to make you comfortable. My only complaint is that they allow smokers to smoke at the entrance of their doors, so you have to walk through the wall of smoke to get inside. I'm so allergic, but I try to hold my breath as I walk through.

Room Tip: All the times we stayed we stayed on different floors, different sides of the building and they all...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BrewCrew21122
Melanie F, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this review, December 4, 2014
Thank you for responding to our online survey. We apologize for not making your stay here an exceptional one. We will use this response and make every effort to improve our hotel. We hope to see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

We needed a cheap place to stay for 1 night and came across this place, so glad we did! Everything about the hotel was pleasant. The staff were friendly and humorous, and noise was never a problem. They don't allow smoking in the whole building, which I think is great, especially for asthmatic people or those with lung problems. Our room was very clean, and although the kitchen was especially nice as well, we weren't there long enough to use it. The only potential problem might be the lack of oven (especially for me), but I'm sure that I could deal with that. Nonetheless, if we stay in Morgantown again, it will be at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Charleston, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Clean, well appointed rooms. Bed was comfortable with decent linens. Very nice shower. I really enjoyed the convenience of a rice, full fridge and kitchen. Staff was kind, helpful and courteous. I will stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I been here since October to till date, I will really cherish the awesome experience. True Hospitality is sincerly practiced and maintained consistantly. Actually I travel all over the world for business and seen many things. This Management and entire staff here are so different in a good way that you will realize from the minute you interact with them. Place is well maintained, clean and with all the ammunities one needs for extended stay. They will accomodate every customer to their best, the unique thing is you will have this experience with ALL the staff. Which got my atention and i am very much impressed.

I sincerly and strongly recomend to consider experiencing this get a chance. I am from India originally so you can imagine how good the treatmeant has to be for me to feel at home. During my stay i have seen many people leave with the same experience.

Room Tip: Well maintained hotel. You cant go wrong in any room, just make sure you book in advance they are p...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had an awesome experience at this hotel, all the employees went out of their way to be friendly. I am very pleased with the cleanliness of the room I stayed in. I got a really reasonable rate while I was there. Thank you to all the employees of suburban extended stay for making my stay a great experience!

• Stayed October 2012
Springfield, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

This is a new hotel. It is only a few months old. So because of that you can be guaranteed a clean room. The hotel is very basic, so remember this when making your reservation and judging this hotel. Take it for what it is a budget conscious hotel.

We selected this hotel because of the pet friendly policy. If you are at this hotel they have a great path across the street for dog walking. We took a few mile walks in each direction and it was wonderful.

The walls are very thin. We could hear the person in the next room snoring like they were in the bed next to us. The only thing I really didn't like was the smoking out the front door. They even had a ash butt tray at the front door, so that encouraged smokers at the front door. They should require smokers to use the side doors.

Overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank momtoo2
Corona, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is a relatively new hotel and is clean and well-maintained--better than other Extended Stay Hotels we've stayed at. I visited my boyfriend who's working in Morgantown for 3 months. It has a microwave oven, stove-top burners and a coffee maker and is minimally furnished with 2 utensils of each, 2 plates, bowls, glasses and cook ware so it's OK for minimal living. It's like a mini-furnished apartment with weekly cleaning service. It has free wi-fi, there's a laundry room and hairdryers are available at the front desk. They have a nice fitness center and it's within walking distance of grocery stores and other essentials for an extended stay. i would not recommend it for a stay of 2-3 days because of the lack of amenities. The parking lot is always full and mostly with over-sized trucks from workers staying here.

It's in Sabraton, a few miles from downtown Morgantown, and there's not much to do here. There's a trail (Decker Creek) from here to Morgantown if you're into walking or bicycling. I've been walking into "town" via it every day since I don't have a car and it would be boring to stay here while my boyfriend works. There are no nice restaurants here so consider it just a place to sleep and close to an interstate exit.

It's on the right side of the street from the exit and is difficult to see as it's behind other buildings but is on a hill so look for the large Suburban sign.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the parking lot at the front of the hotel are noisiest.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business